What is Home Staging?
Home staging is simply the merchandising of a house to capture the hearts and bids of potential buyers. The way you live in home and the way you sell your house are two different things. Staging should not be confused with decorating.
Ultimately, staging is about helping prospective buyers see themselves occupying the space. Staging is the process of preparing a house to be sold. Get the WOW factor for your home. Staging can be as simple as moving furniture around or as elaborate as hiring a pianist to perform at an open house. The scale varies but the purpose is the same: TO SELL THE HOUSE.
Staging Benefits to You:
- Staged homes tend to sell much faster for substantially higher prices than comparable homes that have not been similarly prepared for sale.
- Staged homes sell for more money in most markets
- Staged homes appraise higher in many cases
- Buyers view staged homes as homes that have been well taken care of
- agents working with buyers recognize staged homes as properties ready to sell and are more likely to show your home
- Photos of staged homes look better in print and internet advertising