REAL ESTATE SERVICES
BUYING REAL ESTATE
Buyers Representation including providing counseling, guidance, financing pre approval help, negotiation, provide help through all the steps involved in the complicated process of buying real estate AT NO COST TO YOU.
SELLING REAL ESTATE
Seller representation through all the steps involved in the complicated process.
Services include Comparative Market Analysis of your property designed to help you calculate fair market value, communication, follow up, commitment, suggestions for changes and/or repairs to your home in order to maximize marketability.
Home staging is simply the merchandising of a house to capture the hearts and bids of potential buyers. The way you live in a home and the way you sell your house are two different things. Staging should not be confused with decorating.
Staging Benefits to you:
• Staged homes tend to sell much faster for substantially higher prices than comparable homes that have not been similarly prepared for sale
• Staged homes sell for more money in most markets
• Staged homes appraise higher in many cases
• Buyers view staged homes as homes that have been well taken care of
• Agents working with buyers recognize staged homes as properties ready to sell and are more likely to show your home
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE – MOVING IN AND OUT OF CENTRAL KENTUCKY
Toni Chapman is a specialist in relocation, helping families move both intrastate and interstate. Toni is an Ambassador of Lexington and Central Kentucky and offers the keen experience of growing up in Lexington and moving in and out of Lexington over her lifetime. Being a corporate wife, both with IBM and Lexmark, led her to relocate in and out of Lexington over the years.
Toni has the empathy and understanding of the process of moving a family to follow a job. You aren’t just moving across town but to a different city and state, usually, and there are many more factors to consider.